Sisters

Sisters

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Christmas Around the World Performances

During the holiday season The Museum of Science and Industry has a special exhibition of Christmas Trees from around the world and performance from various cultural groups. The girls and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the various cultural groups perform. We even drove in to the city especially one Saturday in December (as Albert was studying anyway) just to watch the performances back-to-back. I'm not going to pretend that I can remember every group that I took photo's off so enjoy just a bunch of photos, a shame you couldn't have been there with us.

This drum group was AWESOME, you could feel it in your stomach!





My girls in the front row, Zara to the right of the middle in pink.








The girls in front of the HUGE tree at the Museum




Zara and Grace







No comments: