Sisters

Sisters

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dolls House

On Wednesday night, Albert and I were sitting on the couch talking about trusting God (and our lack of this trust) about his Exam on Thursday morning. While we were talking, we heard a knock on the door. It was our neighbour, dropping off a (free) doll house! We thanked him and asked him where it had come from.  "Oh" he said, "it was in my family's basement and they were going to take it to the local doctors surgery". "I told them 'no, no' I know a good home for the doll house"! WOW

I'm offically speechless. As I posted on my FB "God Provided Again! Not sure why that surprised me!"

Doll House
Kate with the house
It even came with accessories!
The Bedroom
The Lounge
Bathroom and kitchen and ?
Lots of Polly Pockets came with it as well!

No comments: