- The cheap cheap living. I wonder whether I could put Aldi, Costco, CVS and Target in my pocket and take them with me?
- Couponing - free things, the shops paying me to take stuff home, YES please!
- Munster High School Swimming Pool - WOW I have never seen anything like it. I suppose that would be hard to put in my suitcase, all those gallons and gallons of water! (Munster High School Pool is a state of the art 50m indoor pool!)
- Change of seasons - I really enjoy the change, makes you appreciate each season so much more!
- SNOW - if you have been reading my blog for a while now or following me on FB, no explanations are needed!
- City Living - I actually enjoy the busyness
- Friends made, makes me VERY sad just to think about that!
- Traffic lights - I wonder how much time I have spent waiting for traffic lights?
- Time difference with NZ - It's a nuisance!
- The concrete jungle
- The very hot temperatures, not a huge heat lover
- Banking system
- Lack of Credit rating
- VERY expensive health costs
Looking forward to
- Seeing family!
- SCHOOL Again no words necessary!
- Mountains - I LOVE mountains, always have even before we moved to NZ. We made lots of visits to Germany in my younger years!
- Being reunited with all my stuff in our container.
- Being a dog owner in the future.
- The future.
- Being given the opportunity to experience another culture.
- Travel - I LOVE travelling, I know we did most of things very cheap or free but what an experience!
- Being humbled by people's generosity all across the globe and many different forms! (Not just money but also time resources etc)
- Experiencing God's faithfulness, no words necessary!
- Seeing God work through the people we have met, I feel very privileged!
- Seminary - I actually really enjoyed our time there but realize it is a season of life and so it's nice to 'move' on in a positive way.
- Sonlight - Our homeschool curriculum, not sure what I would have done without it! I did learn a lot.
- My GPS! One thing that I can take with me :)
So in light of my post today, what are you grateful for?