Sisters

Sisters

Monday, August 18, 2014

Kate and Zara

Michaela and Grace had the opportunity to go camping with their friends for a couple of nights. So Kate and Zara were the only kids at home. I asked them what special thing they would like to do and both replied without hesitation: "The Carousel"! So after we dropped Izaak back off at the airport, we drove to Port Delhousie to go on the 5c Carousel! I splurged and let the girls go on about five times ;)! The Carousel is on the lake front by Lake Ontario and so the girls went for a swim also. I put my toes into the lake and decided that playing in the water for me could wait, it was COLD! The girls didn't mind and had a great time splashing and playing in the sand. While I was on life saving duties, Albert texted me and told me/ordered me to treat the girls to an ice cream. Like a good wife I obeyed and told the girls. I gave the girls an option to have an ice cream on the 'beach' but both said that they would prefer to go to Costco and have an ice cream there! Since Costco is closeish we went there and had our treat! What a fun day!

Zara
Kate
Zara and Kate in the lake
Zara
Kate
Playing in the sand
Enjoying their ice cream!

No comments: