Sisters

Sisters

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Albert's Update 21/9


(Note: I've been very busy homeschooling this week, so haven't been able to post much, but we are all very well! Hanneke)
Albert's library so far :)
Hi there!

Something different this week.

It has been a very busy week, with lots of study for my final exam in Catechetics today. The exam was difficult, but I think that I have done okay. I am under instructions to take it a little easy, so no major post this week.

Tonight we are out for dinner to a Seminary family. Tomorrow night we are having a get together with the first year students and their families. Looking forward to it.

For those interested below is a link to a paper that I handed in. The Instructor was very generous, and I obtained a pretty good mark. If you have difficulty opening it, please let me know.


Blessings,

Albert

1 comment:

Lois said...

I appreciated reading the book reviews in your paper.
Lois Hoyt